How to Get Your Business Page Verified on Facebook
Sounds legit, right? Right! Let’s get you verified on Facebook.
One of the most important aspects of your business is the trust between yourself and your clients. On Facebook, one of the easiest ways to show clients and potential clients that you are legitimate is to make sure your Facebook business page is verified.
Not only do you get a special little check mark, but getting verified on Facebook also allows for your business page to appear higher up during searches. We all know we could use a little help with organic Facebook reach plummeting these days.
Keep in mind that this is verification process only works for business accounts (sorry bloggers!). The only other guidelines are that your page must be a public published page, have a profile and cover picture, have regular posts, and abide by Facebook rules.
Keep reading for a step-by-step guide on how to get your business page verified. Keep in mind that this process must be done on a desktop and not on a mobile device.
1. On the top of your Page, click “Settings” in the right-hand corner.
2. Under Settings, click “General”.
3. Then, click “Page Verification.”
4. Under Page Verification, click “Get Started.”
5. Enter your business phone number, your country of residence, and your preferred language.
6. Click “Call Me Now” to grant Facebook permission to call with a 4- digit verification code.
7. Enter the verification code and click “Continue.”
7. Enjoy your newly verified Facebook page!
How easy was that?! Feel free to DM or email us with any questions. Happy verifying!